Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hello friends


Sorry friends, past few weeks were too hectic and too tiring so i could not get chance to write for you all.
You can see my office building at left.
For me work is meetings and meetings and meeting every kind of people from different field of life gives me thrill and makes me learn so many things out of life and work.
People here are great and very down to earth and if you can master the language then it is best place to live with tall green trees, clean country side, eye catching landscapes.... its just wonderful.
Keep in touch friends, start writing some comments so i can know your views.
till next time... see ya...

3 comments:

Catherine said...

It's my dream. hehe
lovely man, I bless you for ever.
Your best friend Tina.

Jay v said...

Thank you tina... i wish you also be happy as ever. God bless you

Unknown said...

hum...god bless u...haha...