Jay Vardhan (ITIL)
Mobile: +91 9986683153, E-Mail: email@example.com
Seeking a entry into SAP Implementation on HANA and BI with a reputed organisation preferably in the IT Industry
· ITIL & ITSM Certified Professional.
· Expertise in BW/ BI 7(NW 2004S) components like Extractors, Basic, Transactional and InfoCubes, DSO(ODS),multiproviders, Transformations, Data Transfer Process, Remodeling of the Info Cubes , Data Store Objects , Data Sources ,Data source enhancement, Info sets, PSA, Open Hub Service, Data Mart, and BI content.
· Knowledge in BW Accelerators, Star Schema ,Extended star schema, Dimensional and Fact tables.
· Experience in the OLTP extraction of data of SAP LO-Cockpit, MM,generic extractions ,Enhancements and extraction from flat files, non-SAP systems and DB connect.
· Experience in Performance Tuning using Aggregates, Rollup, Indexing, Partition, and Compression.
· Expertise in the front end business warehouse components like BEX analyzer, Query designer, Universe, Web Application Designer, Web Reports, WEBI, Dash Boards.
· Generated reports on the MultiProviders, InfoProviders and InfoCubes using Restricted key Figures, Calculated Key Figures, Structures, Characteristic Variables, Exceptions, conditions, RRI, Jump queries etc.
· Used Open Hub Services, to push data out of SAP BI using Data Services.
· Resolved performance issues by writing stored procedures and command objects in crystal reports and performed unit testing, system integration testing, and user acceptance testing at various levels.
· Good Knowledge in SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytic View and Calculation View
· Good Knowledge in Direct Extractor Connections.
· Hands on experience in HANA modeling. Created multiple schemas and table definitions. Experience in creating Attribute views, analytical view and calculated views. Experience in applying privileges.
· Developed data flows and work flows using BODS. Worked on RDS to implement ETL Replication and transformation.
· Extracted the data from ECC 6.0 and loaded into BW 7.0 using Data Services SP1 as an ETL tool for Data Quality.
· Loading data into table definitions, suspending data loads, resuming data loads.
· Creating information objects (packages, attribute views, analytic views, calculation views Graphical and SQL script based)
· Good Knowledge and Experienced in User Management and security in HANA.
· Experienced in SAP BW on HANA and migrating standard SAP Models to In-memory optimized models and Performance testing.
· Experienced in loading data from tables in HANA Database to BW data marts.
· Proactive team player with excellent interactive and interpersonal skills to communicate with team members, developers, clients and end users at all levels.
· Efficiently managed teams of various sizes and worked with the team to achieve company and client's goals.
· Spearheaded various technical projects related to MES, ERP, Oracle EBS, CRM, e-comm., Sales Portal, Educational, Government institutes and business management
· Well versed with Global Delivery Model, RDBMS, ORACLE and D2K
· Sound knowledge of working in the area of SAP HANA, BO (WEBI, BOBI & BODS), BI 7.3/7.0, Crystal Report and Oracle.
· Relevant exposure into Data Modelling including Info Objects, Info Providers, Data Sources, Infocubes, DTP, DSO, PSA, Process Chain, BI Content, BeX Reporting, etc.
· Proficient in Data Extraction from SAP R/3,flat files and BW using extraction structures such as LO Cockpit, CO-PA and Generic Extractor
· Sound knowledge of Manufacturing, ERP, CRM, Financial and Educational Domain
· Hands on leader, result oriented, focused professional and sound decision maker with effective communication, relationship management, negotiations and persuasions skills
· Planning project activities viz., scoping, estimation, tracking, change management, delivery management & post implementation support; defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
· Developing project schedules, cost/resource estimation, establishing quality measures and setting up milestones; implementing project plans within preset budgets and deadlines; ensuring SLAs are achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded)
· Ensuring successful delivery of the number of full life cycle projects based on the diversified business requirements through a well defined project management process
Client : ITC FOODS
Company : ITC Infotech India Pvt. Ltd
Role : SAP BI CONSULTANT.
Duration : Oct. 2012 to Till Date.
ITC's foray into the Foods business is an outstanding example of successfully blending multiple internal competencies to create a new driver of business growth. It began in August 2001 with the introduction of' Kitchens of India' ready-to-eat Indian gourmet dishes. In 2002, ITC entered the confectionery and staples segments with the launch of the brands mint-o and Candyman confectionery and Aashirvaadatta (wheat flour). 2003 witnessed the introduction of Sunfeast as the Company entered the biscuits segment. ITC entered the fast growing branded snacks category with Bingo! in 2007. In 2010, ITC launched Sunfeast Yippee! to enter the Indian instant noodles market. In just over a decade, the Foods business has grown to a significant size under seven distinctive brands, with an enviable distribution reach, a rapidly growing market share and a solid market standing.
- Extensively involved in data extraction from SAP R/3.
- Creating Info cube, Data store (standard DSO, Write optimizedDSO) by using Transformations, Data transfer process (DTP), Run the Error DTP to load data into Data targets.
- Created Generic Data source for Cross applications data extraction.
- Extensively involved in Query Designing and report generating using BEx Analyzer.
· Extensively worked in Business Information Warehouse InfoCubes,DSO Objects, Infoobjects, Transformations, Extractors, Infopackages, Infoobjects Catalogs, Datasources, Data Extraction, Business Content, Data Marts, Process Chains.
· As part of Information Consumer Layer designed BEx Reports providing insight of Business Intelligence for Business Analyst for Decision making using Formulas, Selections, Structures, Calculated Key Figure, Restricted Key Figure and Used Variables with User Entry/Default Value.
· Involved in Initializing the LO Data sources – 2LIS_11_VAITM and 2LIS_11_VASCL by Activating the Business Content Data Sources, Maintaining the Extract Structure, Generating the Data Source, Activating the Data Source, Enhancing the Data Source and Used the Enhancement RSAP0001 to fill the data into the Fields Enhanced.
· Involved in testing the reports and performing necessary changes as per the new business logic
· Installed Business Content Sales Overview Cube and designed and activated Customer service to meet user needs. Created several ODS objects which acts as data staging. Configured Data sources in R/3 by using LO Cockpit (LBWE) initialized the setup tables. Scheduled and Implemented delta mechanism for Periodic loads.
· Creation of info sets, Remote cube and Multiproviders.
· Setting transfer rules, writing transfer routines, writing update start routine, and update routines.
· Installed Business Content as and when required.
· Involved in performance tuning by creating aggregates.
· Led the Corporate Communication and Delivery Team and handled project related work
· Implemented the company registration process and taxation policies
· Set-up the company infrastructure and established departments; identified & recruited Department Heads
· Introduced insurance schemes and better salary structure
· Established Communications System in the department
· Steered process implementation initiatives
· Formulated and finalized HR policies, salary structure and payroll process
· Led Technical, HR and Marketing Departments
· Facilitated major improvement in the following areas:
o Financial system of the company
o Taxation schemes and rebates
o Attendance systems
· Successfully recruited more than 50 people in a short span of 1 year
· Reviewed and modified entire set of policies & benefits for employees and organizations
· Successfully executed the following projects (Overseas):
o Campaign Manager – Prinovis
o eMploy - Service Planning Application
o Hyva Sales portal www.hyva.com
o AlphaSelect www.alphabet.com
· Received Best Technical Award, Project Management Award, Employee of the year Award
· Played a major role in establishing the CMMi process
· Steered Performance Management, Talent planning and strategy
· Introduced new product ideas for local market with 100% success rate and growth plan
· Successfully managed accounts worth 5 million Yuan
· Designed & organized training programs on ERP, CRM, OA and Financial Software’s
· Established relationship with partner companies for implementing MES and ERP
· Spearheaded staffing solutions with 100% success for companies like KPIT
· Instrumental in managing various channel partners for sales and technical support throughout China
· Successfully executed the following projects:
o Local government projects related to Administration, Tax, Police and Enterprise Management
o MES Implementation
o Machine Data Analysis
o Educational Projects
o E-Communication Projects
o Office Automation
· Played a major role in setting up the CMMi level 3 process
· Successfully increased the team size from 3 to 45 in a short span of 2 years
· Managed Start-up operations and achieved business growth from 2000 USD to 200000 USD in 4 years
· Facilitated the company on various projects assignment to domestic customers
· Spearheaded the following projects:
o Vendor Administration System
o Call Centre Application
o e-Bidding Portal
o Administration Control Panel
· Successfully managed the Train the Trainer Programs
· Led Faculty for Oracle and D2K
· Distinction of being the first person to start e-comm. batch in 1999-2000 in Pune
· Played a major role in organising corporate batches for Corporate & Government Institutes
· Efficiently managed the daily activities of the institutes in the absence of the Centre Head
· Proficiently trained more than 1000 students on Oracle, D2k, ASP, VB, Java scripts and RDBMS
· B.A in Economics from Pune University, Pune in 1999
· Diploma in Computer Management from Datapro, Pune in 1998
Professional Certifications & Trainings
· ITIL Certified ITSM and
· SAP BI,HANA
Contact Address: Bangalore, India
Date of Birth: 18th May’ 1978
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi & Chinese