Wednesday, October 18, 2006

China and me....

China is beautiful country with lot of opportunities.I go out for many business meeting and meet many people and during this phase i learn lot of things about chinese business style and its culture.
But life in china is little difficult for foreigners as it is not english speaking country and learning chinese is difficult because of its dialects.Its difficult to make friends because of language problem though i have met some really nice people who really try to make me feel comfortable.

I have visited many parts of china, from north to south and met many people but the people from north follow more culture then south.

Christmas is celebrated here also....

At X-mas party along with other local and foreign guest who resides in the city.
One good thing about china and its government is that they give lot of value and honour to foreign investors.
Such social activities are organized by government and attended by top leaders of the city.
There are variety of programs in such parties and offcource drinks are on the house...

Sharing some light moments with local friends here and as you can see that my friend here is so happy to get crab in his dish(lol)...

Visiting great vegetable fair... the show is memorable.
As you can see the huge vegetables they grow here and also the interiors design of the fair is mind blowing... I give five star(*****), a must see place.




Having some healthy and fun times with my team in the fair.
........Your comments are most welcome on this.....

5 comments:

Amy Sun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
julia said...

That's really fantastic. I worked as English teacher in Shouguang middle school for nearly one year after my graduation. That fair place is very near our school but i didn't go there at its opening. Now i left there ,left my hometown,working in Guangdong. Feel that's absolutley a pity! I don't know when i can go there for a visit ,only find time less and less.

julia said...

when I leave my family and my friends ,start my new life in a new city , i deeply understand what is loneliness. I always recall the past when we share the happiest moment. Now i feel i am fine, still happpy. However I feel something lost ,as well ,in my life.

Amy Sun said...

有的画面不仅令人神往,触景生情!无论是人还是景,都是那么的...愉悦的神情、美丽的景色。只是我最大的感触就是想身临其境搞摄影!

Anonymous said...

this time, I know more clearly What China is like in a foreigner's eyes. It makes me think a lot. Life, love, work and so on.