Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Moving around...

After joining office the first thing i did was to send this picture to my family so they can feel relaxed...... It was my first office where i could sit alone and work...















Shouguang is famouse for vegetable and it is also called as vegetable city.
Every year there is big vegetable fair where they exibite all kind of vegetable and the sight is really amazing. You must see it to believe it.......


When i stand others start running away..
There is funny story behind it.Maybe in spare time i will write about it.
But this woman surely feels shy of me. I think i am grown up now....

My Office Location.....















In business meetings which is actually my job..... meet and keep meeting till they agree for what the company need.
I did not mention it but actually my company provide all kind of IT services to all type of industry....

No comments: